In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Circle of Five.”
A writer once said, “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” If this is true, which five people would you like to spend your time with?
I’m going to assume that, as is usual with this kind of “pick the five most…” thingummies, the five don’t have to be currently (or even concurrently) alive.
1. Douglas Adams – he will make the rest of us laugh;
2. Julia Child – she will feed us;
3. My Nana – she gave the best hugs;
4. PG Wodehouse – he will make us laugh when Douglas is tired;
5. Lowell George – he will sing to us
And if I could BE the average of THOSE five – I’d be a pretty damned fine person, I tell you what.